Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Chocoholic is Born!!

This week saw visits from Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Sina, plus Mommy's friend, Christine! Both must really know how much Mommy loves chocolate and that there was a good chance I'd follow in her footsteps because not only did I help make brownies for the first time (and then eat them for breakfast!) but Christine gave me my first taste of Dunkin Donut's Munchkins and of course I loved the chocolate ones the best. I even tried to share them with Claire - really I just wanted to trade for her bottle. Oh yeah, and I'm learning to love my little sister more and more every day but she sure does cry a lot (it's fun to mimic her) and I'm not sure I like sharing her with Mommy.

1 comment:

  1. What a surprise that Annabelle likes chocolate. :) It looks like she enjoyed her visit with her Great Grandma and Grandpa. Hopefully she won't remember that she was allowed chocolate for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete